- Helps students develop 21st century skills through exploration, interpretation, and collaboration
- Enables teachers to facilitate learning and efficiently manage their classrooms
- Provides administrators tools to protect students and manage technology, while reducing their total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Localized and relevant curriculum and content
- Classroom management tools facilitate student learning and collaboration
- Support diverse learning styles
- Effectively evaluate student learning and understanding
- Enables effective 1:1 eLearning
- Creates a collaborative learning environment
- Engages students for longer periods
- Helps stimulate creativity, collaboration and communication
- Protects students from unwanted content
|Processor||Intel® Atom™ Processor Z2460 – 1.6 GHz|
|Memory||1 GB LPDDR2|
|Storage||16 GB eMMC|
|Operating System||Generic Android 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) with OTA support|
McAfee Mobile Security
Intel® Education Theft Deterrent
10.1 " – 1280 x 800TFT LCD
Capacitive 5-point touch panel (16:9),
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth|
|System I.O||‘1x mini-HDMI/1x Micro USB (OTG)/1xDC- Jack/ 1x MIC/Head Phone Jack(Combo)1x Micro-SD"|
|Camera||Front 0.3 MP / Rear : 2 MP|
|Rugged Design||50 cm drop, water resistance|
|Sensors||3 -axis Accelerometer, ambient light, TPM|
|Accessories||Micro USB Cable, Power Adapter, Capacitive Pen, Macro Lens, Thermal Probe|
SPARKvue* puts a comprehensive laboratory in the hands of every student. Using Ketablet and its built-in sensors and optional attachable sensors, SPARKvue helps students analyze and report their findings of scientific experiments involving temperature, acceleration, light, magnetic fields, and more. SPARKvue comes with 60 built-in labs and allows teachers to create custom labs for specific study.
ArtRage* painting and drawing allows students to explore their creative side and communicate visually using a range of artistic effects: watercolor, ink pen, flood fill, “gloop” pen, sticker spray, text tool, and more. Because it’s so intuitive to use, students can spend more time nurturing their inner Picasso than laboring to learn a complex program.
Media Camera provides camera-based tools that help students visually express themselves and better communicate what they’ve learned. Media Camera includes a recorder to take pictures, record video, and perform basic media editing, and a presenter with advanced tools, such as annotate, rotate, and resize, to enhance captured imagery from the Media Camera or other source.
Lab Camera provides imaging tools to promote scientific inquiry and help make abstract concepts tangible for students. Collecting, organizing, and inspecting visual data encourages problem-solving and critical thinking skills. Using the Ketablet’s built-in camera, Lab Camera enables multi-faceted, easy-to-access scientific experiments through time-lapse imagery capture, a microscope, pathfinder analysis, universal logger, kinematics, and motion triggering.
My Script Notes Mobile
With their own handwriting, students can quickly capture ideas using the stylus or their finger and organize them in an unlimited number of notebooks.
Foxit Mobile PDF
Fast and flexible, Foxit* Mobile PDF lets students easily read online texts and explore rich content. They can bookmark for easy reference and make their own notes to drive learning home.
My Script Stylus Mobile
In real time, students' handwriting is turned into text in any application that accepts text input. Different writing modes give learners a choice of styles.