A safe social networking platform that brings teachers, students and parents in one space
A learning platform which aims to improve educational level and directing the usage of social networks to be used in a positive and distinguished way. It explores creativity and talent to make education and learning more fun and takes into considerations the individual differences through learning means. It does not only focus on school education but also on self-learning at any time in anywhere.
- Homework free
- Learn at their own pace and style
- Learn anytime, anywhere, and are truly engaged
- Become a lifelong learners and knowledge creators
- Can go to school with a healthy light load
- Have 80% of classroom time for activities
- Interact with each student individually
- Create a digital lesson easily
- Don’t repeat the same lecture over and over
- Have real-time and accurate assessments
- Safe Social Environment for their children
- No need to engage in helping their own kids to study
- Will be happy to see their kids relieving from the unhealthy heavy school bags.
- Can easily interact with the school and teachers through Dardasa
- Annual revenue will be increased by the improvements on education services and attract more students
- Schools will offer wide social service with many values which increase social marketing for schools
- Evaluating, controlling and monitoring teachers performances become easier with Dardasa
- Teaching and preparing lessons are more entertaining with Dardasa which leads to better outcomes for schools
Turning Traditional Education on it’s head
Many educators are experimenting with the idea of a flipped classroom model. So what is it and why is everyone talking about it?
What is the Flipped Learning?
The flipped learning inverts traditional teaching methods, delivering instruction online outside of class and moving activities and “homework” into the classroom.
What a flipped learning model does?
- Students watch lectures at home at their own pace. communicating with peers and teachers via online discussions.
- Concept engagement takes place in the classroom with the help of the instructor.
A theoretical framework
Educational technology and activity learning are tow key components of the flipped classroom model. They both influence student learning environments in fundamental ways.
How it works?
- Teachers create videos and upload them on Dardas website.
- Students watch the 5-7 minute videos at home (or in school if they didn’t have internet access at home).
- Class time for hands on activities, deepening concepts and useful feedback.